Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Twitterland - update

Just as I thought. I mentioned yesterday that I was "following" Maggiethatcher over on Twitter.

Thought I'd check on her today and LO...the account has been suspended.

Another fake...as is Alansugar who @wossy has revealed is not Siralan. That had fake all over it - the profile pic even had a (C) sign down in the bottom tight hand corner. I mean if you ARE going to fake someone...then at least have a bit of imagination and TRY and parody. It was a shame that Maggiethatcher went cos there was potential for a good bit of parody there...

I am only hoping that @HolyGod is not a fake....I have asked for tickets to the Forest v Derby FA Cup match. They go on sale at 8am in the morning - and there are just 1500 tickets left, and I need three.

Here's hoping eh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home