Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Boredom

Yeah, that's right I am bored. Yeah I am in work and yeah I am bored.

I have had to bring in a Laptop for something to do as my work machine is "dead" as it has got this virus thing that has infected the work network...meaning that they have shut the network down so that even if MY machine was working then I still couldn't do anything!

Oh well. It's paying the bills. Even if it is rubbish. I mean I don't DO anything when I am actually in work anyway. I am slowly, every so slowly, just fading away and dying here.

I so want to be somewhere else - doing something else...but I have to stay here for another year; this year, until I can move again. Oh well, I am having February off for the baby, so that is a month less, and I am going to apply to move in June (having been here for a year, and giving them notice of 6 months) so I can get back to civilisation and to a job which MEANS something and gives me self worth as soon as I am able.

Oh well. Back to the grind. Well Lunch anyway, and I am playing football after lunch. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home