Friday, January 02, 2009

People

I went to the Bull Ring ths afternoon. That is not the way to spend a relaxing afternoon out. How busy can one place actually get? And how ignorant and rude CAN people be? I mean I saw a woman this afternoon actually walk in front of a group of other people heading for the exit doors...and cut them up so that she could get to the open door, rather than open another door herself.

Sheesh some people.

Oh and whilst I am on the rant mode. To whoever the girlie in the Call Center was this afternoon at 6pm who phoned to ask for "Natalie". Like I said, Natalie was not "unavailable" she doesn't bloody live here anymore. We do. Not her. Since when are people who have moved unavailable...sheeeeesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home